Janie Grenier and her business partner Kyle Duelund are co-founders of Wemindji Properties, S.T.R Properties and J/K’s Real Estate Partners. Their focus is on affordable residential housing, specifically manufactured home communities, MF properties as well as short term rentals.
- Putting your capital to work overtime BRRRR method (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat) strategy
- You make your money when you buy, not when you sell—know your exit strategy
- MAO strategy
- Knowing what you want and sticking to it
- Getting into the mobile home business
- 321 process for mobile homes
Nuggets of Wealth
- What is a good tool, source, or platform that you use almost daily that can also help others? Trello.com & Boomerang App
- What was the best business advice you ever received? Hire mentors
- Which book are you currently reading and which has been the most impactful for you? Hustle - Neal Patel, 4 Hour WorkWeek, Happiness Advantage
- Biggest mistake you ever made? Being undercapitalized
- Where do you see your business in 5 years? Coach 10 individuals to achieve financial freedom, acquire 50 unleveraged MF properties, host 500 short term rentals for homeowners and investors.
- At the end of your life, how do you want to be remembered? Impacting many people and helping them achieve their goals
- Where can Commit to Wealth Nation go to contact you and find out more about you? firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to Juan Vargas and Commit To Wealth Podcast!